INGREDIENTS (4 serves):-chopped smoked bacon
-2 egg yolks
-1 egg white
-250 gr cream
-a pinch of salt
-a pinch of black pepper
-some grated Parmesan cheese
(Shall I write that you need Spaghetti??!)
DIRECTIONS :
-Cook Spaghetti as directed on the package
-Whisk the egg yolks, egg white, cream and bacon into a pre-heated large saucepan and season generously with black pepper.
-Put quickly Spaghetti into the saucepan, stir very thoroughly so everything will get a good coating and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on, mix again and serve immediately your Carbonara!

20 comments:
Well that's today's meal sorted out! ;>
Hope you have a great week xxxx
I haven't cooked this for ages. Thanks for the reminder. It will be on my list of meals for this week it think!
Susie
Definately a meal to do this week. My boys do a lot of sport so that dish will be perfect!
Paul's favourite, I don't add the cream though. Do more recipes please!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Yum! That looks so delicious!
Sally x
I'm so disappointed that I don't eat pasta... I've tried it every which way but I just don't like the texture!
Victoria xx
This is one of the dancing queen's favorite meals. xxx
Hi Michela,
Oh Spaghetti Carbonara is my FAVOURITE!
Have a great day :-)
Rose XXX
another recipe to try!
Oh,Michela!! I'm going to ask the recipe. HSAPPY!! Really Italian manma'S Spagetti!! I'll try it at once! Arigato!!
'Oooohhhh' one of my favourites - thank you for the recipe.
Nina x
I have some smoked bacon and all the ingredients to make this...and I could sure use some energy! lol Thanks so much! I'll try it! Happy Monday!
You have made me really hungry just looking at that - and I'm a vegetarian, too!
Pomona x
Yum! Did I just say yum? yes I certainly did! Suzie. x
Well hello there swap partner! How lovely to meet you! I shall get in touch properly with the questionaire responses in the next few days. Hugs Jen x
Oh that brings back lovely eating memories! Yum, yum!! It looks as good as it tastes too I bet.
That's one of our favourite meals here, one we can all eat together because I am so fussy I normally eat smething different to the other 3!
Lisa x
Mmm looks tasty - thanks for sharing the recipe:)
Yum!!! Proper carbonara!!! I'd never eat it anywhere other than Italy, your Mums recipe looks gorgeous, I'll have to try it!
lots of Love
Kelly xxxxxx
The "Apna Showroom 36-Piece Multicolour Baby Girls Hair Clips & Claw Clutcher Set" is a colorful accessory collection designed to give little girls' hairstyles a fresh look every day. These clips and claw clutchers come in various colors and are suitable for school, daily wear, birthday parties, and family functions. Search keywords such as "Apna Showroom Grooming Hair Combs for Men and Women Lice Removal Comb - Wet Hair comb set- Pack Of 3 Hair Comb
Apna Showroom New Born Baby Boy's and Girl's Night Suit for 0-6 Months Combo Set (4 Piece) Multicolor
Apna Showroom New Born Baby Sweater for 0-3 Months | Pack of 3 | Woolen Inner Sweater for Kids Multicolour
Baby Girls Hair Clips Online," "36 Pcs Hair Clips Set," "Multicolour Hair Clips for Girls," and "Baby Hair Accessories Set" highlight its utility for parents, while the included gifts make it an attractive choice for gifting.
Post a Comment