
INGREDIENTS:
250 gr ricotta cheese
200 gr coconut flour/dehydrated coconut
40 gr bitter cocoa (powder)
200 gr sugar
Marsala wine
Mix ricotta cheese, sugar, bitter cocoa, 2 tablespoon of Marsala wine, and 3 tablespoon of coconut flour together until creamy and smooth.
Form this mixture into little balls and sprinkle them with coconut flour.
Chill for two hours.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Ricotta truffles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

23 comments:
I'm not sure what this is。Maybe i 've never tasted.But something smell goooood eh?
Well Michela - you just know I'm going to try this one. Yum! And I've been doing so well since the holiday...mmmm ...more trips to the gym I think.
;>
Cal x
Ooh, that does look exciting, and quite easy too, which always helps! Thanks for the recipe!
We are having another good week, thank you! It's lovely to have you popping in to my blog and leaving such nice comments. It's hot here again (yesterday was a bit dull) and I have a bit more furniture painting to go and do now - all the windows are finished (phew)!
They look yum!
My work room is in boxes at the moment Michela as we are selling our house. Can't wait to try that recipe. The tribe are coming to stay this weekend so there will be plenty of foodies to enjoy them.
Cal ;>
Hi,
Thanks for popping by my blog! I have to say that is a fab recipe - anything with ricotta in scores 10/10 with me!
BH x
That is a wonderful recipe! Thank you!
Totally faberooni ingredients - I will give this a go. My week so far is going ok - I am on holiday at the end of this week - so Friday can't come soon enough!! Our weather here is totally rubbish again though. Please send some Italian sunshine over to the UK - i'll pay for the postage. xxx
I think I will have to give these a go! They sound very yummy. My week so far has been uneventful! At the moment as I type this, unbelievably, I am sitting by the fire! The weather here in Shropshire is too cold for July.
They look like our rum balls. Think we use condensed milk instead of ricotta. I don't think I've ever bought ricotta cheese?? Have I missed out on something?
Are you remembering to water the garden? We wouldn't want the flowers to wilt! Actually that reminds me, my pot plants need water badly!!
I have bits and pieces in the fridge I hope to use before I go on my hols,.. I will give these a go, ----cottonreel
HMMMMM! love coconut! must try this!
Mum and Dad are good! loving their holiday they are there for a month so ifngers crossed for great weather xxx
Lots of love
Kelly xxx
Hi Michela, my week is looooooong and hard work!! At least one more week to go. xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Michela.please take the little blue heart from my blog------cottonreel
Great recipe, Michela - will try this I think. This week has been non-stop (well nearly) rain so as we can't mow the grass or do any work in the garden we have been painting and decorating our bedrooms:) Hope your week is going well:)
Hi Michela, thanks for the link......I've already made some of those chickens before.....XXX
mmm they look yum, though I think im fat enough!!
Your garden is so colourful and beautiful too.
Hello again, and thanks for your question. The French still have their 'love-hate' relationship with the English language. Carrefour has just bought up a chain of small supermarkets and renamed them 'Carrefour Market' (not Marche) which really gets on the nerves of purists, but obviously has a modern, go-ahead sound as far as the publicists are concerned. I haven't heard any individuals complaining.
For me, the 'and' in my blog's name is a bit of a warning to French people searching for French language troc and broc sites - it gives them a clue that they're coming to something a bit different. I hope they enjoy it if they can read English, but they won't find it much like the other (excellent) troc broc sites there are out there in the internet.
Hello Michela,
This looks like a gorgeous recipe!.Loved the beautiful flowers on your last post too! Wish we had some sun here, it's very wet at the moment!
Rachel x
oh yummy, thanks for sharing!
Yummmmmmmmmm!
Victoria x
Salut, mon ami! Tu parle combien des langues?
I've just tagged you on my blog - it's a nice, easy tag, I hope.
I was also wondering if I might borrow your blog name for my post title tomorrow - if it's OK, I'd like to call it 'Little Flowers from my Garden', and explain how your blog inspired this title. Just let me know if you'd rather not lend me the name, though!
Is the name something like the French expression 'le jardin secret', referring to an individual's private life?
no only do these look absolutely gorgeous and delicious but they also appear to be simple to make . . . i'll have to give them a try~!~
:)
libbyQ
Post a Comment